Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Week 5 #10


Long ago, I used an image from ImageChef (the beach scene and I said Read on it). I had trouble loading it on my blog and one of my colleagues now has it on her blog. So, I had to try something new. Let's see if I can import the image! Yipee, it worked and I didn't have trouble. Success. The url for this is http://www.imagechef.com/ic/final_widget.jsp
I am thinking of student applications. Hmmm...I think the visual poetry application could be fun for kids to use (this is National Poetry Month, afterall).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,
Love your envelope - Write a Letter. I was just looking at the Kids Talk Books Blog to get ideas and I saw your image chef "Read" beach scene. Wonder if it got posted to the Kids Talk Books Blog instead of your Library 2.0 blog??? Funny.
-Lisa